Why Should I Use a REALTOR® when Buying my Home
The most significant benefit to having a REALTOR® for the real estate transaction process is to help you navigate the process of buying and avoid costly and disappointing mistakes. Skill in navigating the timing of your current home sale and the closing of your purchased home within your individual comfort level is one of the many benefits of REALTOR® services.
You can count on your REALTOR® for:
- Representation: Your interests are the number one priority of your REALTOR® throughout the entire contractual relationship. Your REALTOR® has a duty to you to present all known facts about the property, to disclose any possible conflicts of interest and provide you with advice while representing only your side of the transaction. Dual representation would be explained should it arise.
- Leveraging Resources: Your REALTOR® has the backing of “on call” Broker Managers for consultation in unusual circumstances. The brokerage also provides daily training to learn from the experience of other REALTORS® to ensure best practices throughout the brokerage.
- Market Knowledge: Your REALTOR® is watching the real estate market trends and changes daily. This knowledge is invaluable for anyone seeking to place an offer on a home!
- Networking: Your REALTOR® is connected! All experienced REALTORS® network with other REALTORS®. This cooperation within the community results in efficient processes, filtered potential purchasers, and fair negotiations.
- Recommend Service Providers: Everyone buying needs the services of multiple providers not typically resourced in regular household maintenance. Your REALTOR® can source inspectors for the overall and for specific needs such as septic and water analysis, lawyers and mortgage brokers. In addition common providers of home repairs can be provided to you by your REALTOR® to renovate your newly purchased home.
- Professionalism: Your REALTOR® will represent you in a business manner, presenting all viewpoints without judgement and with solid fact based advice. All participants to the transaction and their representative will be treated with respect.
It is important to interview the REALTOR® you plan to hire. Ask them questions about the above points and other values unique to them. You want to choose a REALTOR® who relates well to you and understands your needs.
Contact us for more information or to start the process today.