Join Our Team
Some of the features which set RE/MAX Hallmark Realty Group apart from other brokerages are:
- Our daily training sessions: Training comes in a variety of formats, from guest speakers to “in house” REALTORS® with special talents. Group or panel discussions are also very popular. Presently we are doing video of training sessions to enable people to watch sessions at a later date from home!
- Our corporate staff is REALTOR® oriented: Need help setting up your website or social media? Need help configuring your accounts with a new technology device? We’ve got you covered.
- Our locations: We have two convenient office locations, one centrally located on Bronson Ave and one in Orleans on Innes Rd. Our corporate staff work out of both of these locations and have an open door policy. So just pass by, stop in, and ask a question, no appointment necessary!
- Our RE/MAX Hallmark Group sharing culture: Everyone within our brokerage works together and is here to help. The sharing of “Best Practices” between our sales representatives and brokers is a major mark of distinction for our brokerage. To maintain our RE/MAX Hallmark Group culture, we hold optional activities such as collaborative brainstorming sessions over breakfast, BBQ’s during lunchtime and evening social events.
- Our coaching and mentorship programs: This program pairs new REALTORS® with experienced mentors for their first 6 transactions.
- State of the art technology: RE/MAX Hallmark Group offers its REALTORS® great meeting rooms with Apple TV's and Skype for Business, a lead generating brokerage website, free sub domain website for every REALTOR®, free e-signature for every REALTOR®, and cloud storage. Recently, a lounge was created for REALTORS® to gather to use their tablets or iPads or simply to do some “shop talk”.
Sample Training Calendar:
If you think you’d be a good addition to the RE/MAX Hallmark Realty Group team, please contact our Team Leader, Sherry Douglas at firstname.lastname@example.org